We are providing shared or charter VIP Limousine 9 seats minibus, Van from Hoi An to Lao Bao international border for visa run:
Hoi An to Lao Bao international border
You can be easy to book the online tickets at hoianbus.com
– Length: 250 Km, duration: ~ 5,5 hours.
– Departure time from Hoi An: 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 am, go back from Lao Bao at 15:00, 15:30, 16:00
Prepare for visa run:
1. E-visa: Please apply for e-visa via the link: evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn. Put Lao Bao as your entry port. It may take 2 - 3 days or more to process the visa, please arrange it accordingly. You will pay around 25USD online. Please put correct information on the website otherwise you will not be able to re-enter Vietnam on the right day. Your passport has at least two empty pages
2. Laos visa: arounf 45USD = 1,150,000VND. You will also pay 100,000VND for exit and entry stamp. So total for Laos visa in VND is 1,250,000. Please bring one photo of any size (all fee are subject to change).
WHY US ?
- Easy bus tickets booking from Hoi An with Hoianbus (Via WhatsApp 24/7).
- Without WORRIES (Just contact Hoianbus, you will be picked up at your hotel and taking care along your journey).
- “Live” Customer Support via WhatsApp.
Lao Bao is a small town in Huong Hoa District of Quang Tri Province, Vietnam, located in the North Central Coast region, near the border with Laos. Its population is approximately 30,000.
As Lao Bao is located in an advantaged area of commerce and border trade between Vietnam and Laos, this small town has opportunities to do business and exchange timber with Laos and Thailand for profit. Although it is a small town in the border area, it also provides several jobs for the people there. In comparison with the provincial capital of Dong Ha in standard of individual earnings, the earnings of inhabitants of Lao Bao are higher. In Lao Bao the Sepon River (Vietnamese: Sông Xê-pôn) is the border line between Huong Hoa and the Savan province of Laos. This river is only 1 meter in depth and its width is about 100 metres. Surrounding the river is a jungle with large, tall trees. Several commerce and trade initiatives with Laos and Thailand have been recently developed in Lao Bao
Source From Wikipedia